- I am so very thankful for the safety that we had on this trip! I am not a great flyer(?), but I had to be calmer for Jeremiah! God granted peace and calm during all flights! We managed LA traffic like pros! We traveled many miles in a little car that was the engine that could going up those mountains! Safety in the Ocean, Bekah took a mighty big wave at Malibu Beach! That was scary for both her and mom and dad, but it turned out fine!
- We got to see some of God's absolutely beautiful creation! From the Sierra Nevada's to the Coast (including the barren desert of the central valley!) The song indescribable came to mind so often!
- We were able to stay 7 days with Steve's brother Bern and his family; Wife - Tracy, and boys Kyle, Ryan and Eric. Jeremiah and Bekah got to form a relationship with all of them and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know their cousins! It was so much fun just watching them all goof off together! The boys are alot older, Eric being the youngest at 15, but they always made the kids feel welcome and included!
- We were able to stay a day and a half with Steve's sister Mary! Mary is the oldest and Steve is the youngest! She moved out when Steve was young and has lived out of state since then. Her husband was in the Military, Commander of the sub USS Groton, so they were stationed in alot of different places and settled in Calabasas, so Steve and Mary never really had much of a close relationship. We had such a nice time there. Both Mary and Nick made us feel right at home. Treated us to great meals and great conversations! So much was done to build a closer relationship there. Uncle Nick loved to tease the kids, and Bekah and Jeremiah enjoyed chasing down their elusive cats and seeing one Gecko!
- I'm thankful for the fun that Jeremiah and Bekah has together! Yes they had moments of arguing, but they were very few and far between, and let me tell you they spent alot of time in the back of the car!
- I am thankful that we celebrated our 13th year together as husband and wife! Besides my relationship with my Father, I cherish my relationship with my husband best!
I hope that you all are having a wonderful day today! Check out the other ladies over at Sting My Heart, who are thankful too!