Sunday, August 16, 2009

Praise and Coffee - Allendale!

September 1st, 2009

7:00-9:00 PM

Stonebridge Apartment Community Room

11265 Washington

Allendale, MI

Ladies we will be meeting again to drink some coffee, eat delicious desserts, but mostly to worship our Creator, King and Heavenly Father!

This night will center on coming before the throne of Grace. Seeking God's face! Coming before the Mercy seat! I have heard this verse so much lately I need to put it in this description:
2 Chronicles 7: 14-15
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

I so hope you can join us! If you are unable to come I covet your prayers as we gather together before our Father!

Please let me know you are are able to attend either here by comment, e-mail or on facebook.





post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, you can count Faith and I in for the praise and coffee on the 1st.