Let's see if I can remember what I won first!!!
- Healing Sands by Nancy Rue and Steve Arterburn - I won this from Linda @ Mocha with Linda. This is actually the 3rd book in a series called the Sullivan Crisp Series. I asked Linda for advice for a book for our book club to read and she recommended Healing Stones, which is the first book. First of all Linda is an awesome book reviewer. I have read so many of the books that she has reviewed and have loved them all. These books are awesome! You really get involved with the characters. In all truth, this is the one I related to the most.
- I can't really remember the order I won them in any more, but the next win is the Mosaic Bible, this also is from Linda's blog. Since I have so many Bibles, I am praying God will show me who to give this one too. That is exciting!
- Camp Club Girls bag. I won this too off Linda's blog. Can you see a theme here!? She has alot of giveaways because of the review she does. If you are a reader, her blog is a must read! This prize came with 2 of the Camp Club girl books, a journal, a flashlight, key-chain thingy and this cool bag. Bekah is enjoying the books and uses the bag to bring her stuffed animals places we go.
- The next one is the 2 books "Fearless" and "Fear Not" by Max Lucado. I won these from Iris at Grace Alone . These books are part of a series Iris is doing called "Living Fearlessly" I am looking forward to possibly giving them away at a Praise and Coffee Night in the future. Thank you so much Iris!!!!
- O.K. did you miss prizes from Linda? The next book I won was "White Picket Fences" by Susan Meissener. Great Book! I have since read other books of hers! She is a great author!
- Finally, the last book to arrive was The Chic shall inherit the earth. This book came from Linda's blog as well. It is written for high school age girls. I have donated that to my church Library.