Friday, February 20, 2009

The Color of my rainbow!

Mari had this on her blog this morning and I thought it might be fun!
Your rainbow is intensely shaded yellow, white, and brown.


What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate optimism. You're good at getting people to like you. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

I think my colors are a bit faded but this does describe me pretty well.

Biggest Loser post coming I just have to get my thoughts together!

Genesis 9:16

Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

5 comments:

Denise said...

Have a lovely weekend my friend, love you.

Mari said...

Yes - that sounds like you!

Erica said...

Fairly accurate for my part, though white and brown sure doesn't sound pretty to me!LOL! Glad to hear that you've been doing so good w/your biggest loser group!

Your rainbow is strongly shaded white and brown.
You are a contemplative person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. People depend on you to make them feel secure. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.

Cheryl said...

You sound like a wonderful person Kim. I am so glad we are blogging friends! Have a good weekend!

Michele Williams said...

I took this test too... my sister Marsha had it on her post too. Mine will be posted later in the day. Great blog... I will return... blessings...