Saturday, January 2, 2010

Discipleship Tools for 2010 and Beyond!

I stopped by Iris' today and she had a link to Kathy Howard's Discipleship tools. Since I desire to be a better disciple and have pledge to share anything I find with you all, I thought I would stop in really quick and tell you about it. I will also have the link in my sidebar if you need it in the future.

In the small group that I am in we are doing a Precept's study on Counting the cost of Discipleship. We have been going over passages in Matthew that discuss what Christ is calling us to, and out of. Being a disciple is not easy, Christ never said it would be, but it is worth every step that we walk with Him.

God Bless and have a wonderful Saturday and wonderful beginning to 2o1o! Doesn't it seem weird to be saying that?!

post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Thanks - I'm going to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Kim, thank you for this link. I have thinking what Bible study to do next; looking into this one.

Blessings,
Miriam

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!