Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Small Decorating Job!

We just did a little decorating job in our front living room. I thought I would share a couple of pictures! I took these pictures of the kids this summer. My sister told me I should put them over the couch, but in order to do that we need to patch holes and repaint. I have been wanting one of the walls in the living room an Olive color, so I thought this was the perfect time to do it.

The words above the pictures say "Children, are a blessing from the Lord."

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

I love, love, love it! The verse, the color - all great!

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

I like that ! Very good photos!

Mocha with Linda said...

So pretty!

Jennifer said...

Very nice!

Connie said...

Your wall looks so nice! The saying is perfect. Doesn't it feel good to change things up even just a little?

Shelly said...

I was at Meijer's the other day and noticed a picture of stones that you would probably love! Standale Meijer.