Friday, November 4, 2011

Giving Thanks Challenge 2011

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/
Well it has been a long time since I have done a Thanksgiving Challenge!! God has just blessed me bunches this past year and I just feel that I need to share with all of you! If you would like to join, go here and get the button and read the very simple rules. Here are 5 for today:

  1. For God continuing to find me lovable and teachable!
  2. My wonderful husband who supports me and is always my biggest encourager!
  3. My redheaded boy!
  4. My tenderhearted girl!
  5. My Church, that stands firmly on the Word of God!

post signature

6 comments:

Leah said...

I'm glad you found the challenge and decided to join us! I pray you discover some hidden blessings this month, and continue to acknowledge His faithfulness to you. Looks like you're off to a great start already!

- Leah

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all the blessings in your life. Makes my old heart feel good to visit with young families. We hear so much bad news and yet I know God is among us in family after family that we never hear about. blessings to you and yours.
QMM

Sue said...

Great list Kimberly, Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Gifts for giving thanks, for sure!

Unknown said...

Glad to have stopped by your blog. WOW 2007. What a lot of spreading God's word! I enjoyed your posts.

Monica said...

Wonderful list! GOD is sooo good! Visiting you through South Breeze Farm GTC.