Denise at http://shortybearsplace.blogspot.com/ has tagged me for the kind five meme.
Here are the rules:
1. List five kind things you do for yourself. List five kind things you do for your closest friend, partner or child. List five kind things you have done for a stranger.
2. Tag five people.
Five kind things I do for myself:
1) Once a year I go up to Traverse City
2) I spend time with God just about every morning
3) I make myself a good cup of coffee
4) I blog and read blogs
5) I stop to enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets
Five kind things I do for my husband:
1) I make his lunch every morning
2)I make him Omelettes on Saturday, unless we are both too busy
3) I tell him what a great husband and father he is
4) I keep his life interesting (how can it not be with a wound up piece of work like me)
5) We laugh alot together
Five kind things I have done for a stranger:
1) Pray for them
2) Smile at them
3) Sponsor a child in Haiti
4) Open the doors for them
5) Welcome them
I don't know who to tag, but if you would like to think about being kind to yourself, someone you love and showing God's love to strangers, I'd love to see your post!