Ephesians 5:19 & 20
Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
There is much to be thankful for this week, all present in the Father, who knows all and sees all!
- I am thankful that God is sovereign and in control.
- I am thankful that I can rest in Him, knowing that.
- I am thankful that God is TRUTH! There is absolute TRUTH in our world through him, even though the world may try to tell us differently! Only in Him is real truth found!
- I am thankful for the beautiful fall weather we have had this week. It's been perfect
- I am thankful for the book of Ezekiel which I am studying right now! God has much to say to us! May we not be as stubborn and hardheaded as the Israelites!
- I am thankful the the 13 very talkative girls I have on Wednesday night! Boy Howdy get 15 females in a room for 1 hour and with all that talking it gets quite hot in there! They definitely keep me on my toes, but a blessing none the less!
- I am thankful my husband is no longer on 3rd shift this week. He has had a hard week of working weird shifts!
- I am also thankful for his job! So many people have lost their jobs or may lose their jobs and it's just heartbreaking! We need to be so thankful for what we have!
What are you thankful for this week! Join others over at Sting my heart!