1st of all I'm a winner!!!!!! I know, I know you're all thinking "we're all winners Kim, we know Christ"! Well yeah that's very true, but I'm mean I won something!!!!! Well not me but Bekah. Linda over at Mocha with Linda had a give away for a Tween Pocket Bible (pictured below) and I won it!!!! Linda is such a great bloggy friend! Here book reviews are awesome! They make me wish I had more time to read! I have quite a list growing of good books! Thank you Linda!
The next cool thing is I got the "your blog is fabulous award" from E-Mom over at Chrysalis
I can just hear it screaming "Your fabulous Darling!!!" can't you! Look it's even got the Champmister on it too!!! I need to list 5 things I'm "addicted" too and give the award away to 5 other "fabulous bloggers". (Now let's not be thinking what isn't she addicted too O.K.!) Thanks E-Mom! You most definitely are a Fabulous blogger!!!
Here goes with the addictions:
- Fountain pop - you know the kind you get from the machines at the gas stations. No canned or bottled pop for me! Must be Fountain pop!
- Coffee - Especially my new favorite - Country comfort! The only bummer is the coffee shop that sells it, is going out of business. But never fear I asked them where it was from and they said a place that is really close by! YEAH road trip to Spring Lake anyone!!!
- Blogging - of course you are all so much fun to get to know!
- Our Family Adventures - I love going on little adventures with our family. Just like the one we took here to Ludington on a snowy Sunday afternoon!
- Lighthouses - love them! The one at Silver Lake is my favorite. The kids call it mine! I hope to someday get to the one in Minnesota, at the far end of Lake Superior!
- Oh hold it I have 6 - STONES - how could I forget!!!! Lake Superior reminded me! I am addicting to stones from the Lake Superior shore line!!! But I will except stones as gifts from other areas! I love that people think of me when they see stones! Well not to be stoned by stones (as in stoning for my bad deeds!) but my love for stones!
Deborah over at Comfort Joy Designs - We met at the Praise and Coffee down in Plainwell. She was here visiting family all the way from Australia! I'm glad I got to know her that night!
Linda from Mocha with Linda - and no it's not because of the cool prize I won! She's fabulous any ole' time!
Diane over at My Journey's Path - Diane is my Forever Friend, which is literal because we will be spending eternity together! She is also my sista!!!!!
Cheryl over at Your Friend Cheryl - My awesome friend from the south!
Kathy at Blessed Builder - I love her style! Her home and shop are just beautifully decorated all the time!
Last but not least, this one is for you E-Mom! See that lady wasn't so strange!