Friday, May 22, 2009

Praise and Coffee - Allendale!

Last night we had our very first Praise and Coffee here in Allendale! It was a fun night with a great bunch of ladies! I got to meet Nancy and Deb, whom I've seen comment on Mari's blog, plus Nancy's daughter who I did know, just not that she was Nancy's daughter! We had a great turn out and I hope that the ladies were blessed! Someone (Joanie) mentioned doing it once a month. I think we'll start out once a quarter!! Here are some pics of the night!Ya know I absolutely hate pictures of me!

This one turned out blurry, but Mari has a great one!

Nancy won the raffle!

8 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Looks like you gals had a great time!

Mari said...

It was a great night and I thank you for doing it!

All My Blessings said...

This sounds like fun!!! I'm glad it was a good turnout and everyone looks happy. I'll see if I can make to the next one.....Kae

Hope @ monkey giggles said...

Looks like a wonderful, special time. We are still having our Praise and Coffee on this side of the state too. LOVE IT,

christy rose said...

This looks like and sounds like a great idea for ladies at our church! Thanks for the idea. Care if i bring up the idea for my church too?

Unknown said...

I had a blast, and not because I won the drawing!!! I just felt really blessed!!

Anonymous said...

What a pleasure to meet you Kim!!
You were wonderful, and I truly mean that:) Thank you for the great evening, it was a success!!
God is Good yes? Have a Blessed and safe Holiday weekend:)

Denise said...

Sounds awesome.