Even though I don't see anyone, I am such a rule follower that I would probably wait.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
Yes, I would have said more about a certain situation. I would have called someone on how they were acting.
3. When you reply to someones comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I e-mail and then visit their blog.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Since I can't remember every Disney movie right now I would say "UP". It was such a sweet movie. Our whole family liked it.
5. Do you recycle?
Yes, except on vacation. I'm vacationing so I don't want to think about it! I know that doesn't make me truly green!
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Game of chance. I'm not good with strategy. My son and I were just talking about this the other day.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No, but I do dream about work alot. Don't like that very much!!!!
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
How to cut up food. I was a prep cook where my brother-in-law worked. Wolfgangs Just Breakfast in Easttown GR, for those around here. Anyway I prepared all the food that they used in the kitchen. I could chopp a 20lb bag of onions without crying! Soak them in water first! I meat some interesting people. This is a very eclectic part of Grand Rapids. You see some real characters. So I guess I learned to chop, mix, and how to crack an egg one handed.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I go to the library for those I am just reading for enjoyment. If it's a devotional or other Biblical study book, I buy it because I like to highlight and underline ALOT!
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
High waisted pants. I feel like I'm going cut right down the middle, and leg warmers!
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Right about now. I love going out the day after Thanksgiving though. I go by myself because of the weird way I shop.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
O.K. I'm sure there are alot of times, but it was the first time my husband called me to ask me out. Two of my girlfriends where over at my apartment, and when he called they jumped to the middle of the couch and clapped, then we did the happy dance.
Thanks to Linda for hosting Random Dozen. I really enjoy doing this each week!