He who gives to the poor will lack nothing,
but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.
- This week being spring break around here, I finally made the time to take my dear sweet daughter down to a local homeless shelter to drop off the money she raised, ummmm, last summer for the homeless! I know I know why so long! I have no excuse!!!! But isn't it better late then never?! Here is a picture of my sweet girl giving the money to a woman at Degage Ministries! I am thankful for Bekah's giving heart!
- I'm thankful for Spring break and the relaxing time we have been having. The weather has not been to warm, but that is O.K., not being on a schedule is wonderful!
- I'm thankful for the study of Galatians I just finished and the power packed chapter 6 that just ended it on an awesome note!
- I'm thankful that I have been able to walk 3 mornings this week! Getting started with a little David Crowder, then finishing with Alistar! Ah nice morning walks!
- I'm thankful my son has somewhere to sleep tonight when I have 5 girly's over for Bekah's Birthday Party!
- I'm thankful that right now the Mermaid cake is somewhat looking O.K. (I'll post pictures later, MAYBE!)
- I'm thankful for my job where I have flexible hours so I can work at night and not have to get a babysitter for my kids!
- I'm thankful that for the most part there has not been much arguing!
- I'm thankful that this weekend I get to go to the Precepts Bible Training! I am so looking forward to how God is going to use this!
Have an Awesome week!