Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Birthday Tribute to my Sweetheart!

The song that plays with this is "When you say nothing at all" by Allison Krauss. Whenever I hear this song I think of my strong, quiet guy! There is just not enough words to say what he means to me! He is my gift from God and I am sssooooo blessed to be called his wife!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: My Sweeties Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Happy Birthday Sweetheart
Love, Your grateful wife!

11 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear hubby. This was such a beautiful tribute to him.

Beth in NC said...

Very sweet! Happy birthday to your man!

Love,
Beth

Marsha said...

Oh Kim, that's so special! Thanks for sharing your heart and hubby with us. That song would work for my hubby, too...strong silent type.
Have a blessed day basking in Him and your hubby.

Zaankali said...

That was really neat!
Happy Birthday Steve.
Smiles!

Cheri said...

What a great post.
Happy Birthday Steve!!

Susannah said...

Nice! Happy birthday to your DH. I'll bet he loved this post. :~D

Mari said...

What a nice tribute to a great guy! Happy birthday Steve!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Steve!!!
I love that song, and the pictures were great!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Kim's hubby! Hope you had a wonderful day, with a wonderful wife as you have I'm sure you did. Have a good weekend Kim.

Mocha with Linda said...

Happy birthday to your guy!

Kathy Schwanke said...

Cute photos! I love the one of your little girl~sweetness!!