Monday, March 2, 2009

I've got nothin'

I'm here, but my brain is to full of other things right now to think "BIG" thoughts! I will tell you one thing though! I am so excited for this weekend. Friday about 11:00 am myself and 3 friends are heading down to Plainwell, MI where we will hook up with about 200 other ladies, some from around here and will do a little "Beth in a Box Retreat". This is compliment of Sue over at Praise and Coffee! This is going to be some kind of weekend! I am looking forward to meeting with my Lord! If your heading that way, we'll see you there!!!!

11 comments:

Mari said...

You will have such fun I think! I wish I could have gone. Maybe next time.

Denise said...

Sounds like it will be an awesome weekend my friend.

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

That sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to hear all the details...

Xandra

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kim,
Haven't been over for a visit in awhile;sorry:(
Though I have been following your posts.
It sounds like a great weekend!May the Lord be glorified!
Blessings,
Miriam :)

Cheri said...

What a wonderful weekend you're going to have- can't wait to hear about it!

Mocha with Linda said...

Sounds like a great weekend you have coming up!

Beth Herring said...

I hope you have a terrific weekend! Anything to do with Beth Moore is fabulous!

In Him,
Beth

Beth Herring said...

I hope you have a terrific weekend! Anything to do with Beth Moore is fabulous!

In Him,
Beth

Connie Barris said...

I coveth you.. is that ok?? smile

I will also pray for a wonderful time...

so you come back and share the wonderful things God shows you...

blessings my friend
Connie

Kathy Schwanke said...

Hi Kim, what a great idea going on there! God bless your retreat!
Love,Kathy

Grace said...

Hi, it is so nice to be in a blog that glorifies God's name. I am located in Kingston, MI; I don't know where is Plainwell.
I love joining retreats.
God will meet you there and you'll find grace.