Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some wonderful Awards From wonderful Friends!


I popped on the google/reader today and this is what I found!


Thank you Brenda for this sweet award! This is a bit late, she gave me this award weeks ago. Sorry it took so long to acknowledge Brenda!



The way it works: let your readers know where you received the award, then pass it on to your favorite "lovely" bloggers. Have fun!


Now add this text:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


Miss Suzanne at I was thinking





Today I popped over the Joanne's and she had this very sweet little award for me!

Now how did she know I LOVE blueberries! They are blueberries right?! Anyway this is how this award works:

The rules of this award are to choose 5-10 blogs that show kindness and sweetness in their entries. So now I have to choose some more of my lovely friends to give this too! I think because of time I will choose just 5, but there are so many that I would count as sweet and fun to visit with.

Mari at My Little Corner of the World

Diane at My Journey's Path (thought it would make you smile while you recoup)

Hope at Monkey Giggles

Linda @ Mocha with Linda

Cheryl at "Your Friend - Cheryl"

You know this is very hard and very stressful picking! I want you to know that I so appreciate you all!

Well I must go rest now! After an 11 mile bike ride and the above activity and I beat! Not only that but Bekah wants to play a game of LIFE! Aren't I playing that already?!!!

Have a blessed week everyone!!!

9 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Aww, you are so kind! Thanks so much. What a "sweet" award!!

Mari said...

Congrats on your awards - you deserve them both! (sweet and charming) Thanks for sharing them too. Good job with biking 11 miles~

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Ahhh, Kim, you are too sweet...thanks for thinking of me and including me on the list with so many amazing bloggy buddies!!!!

Thank you!

xoxo,
Melissa in Mel's World

Denise said...

Congrats on your awards sweetie.

Sandy said...

Bless You! Thank you very much. Wow!

Beth in NC said...

Those are wonderful awards! Congratulations to all of the recipients!

Love,
b

Suzie said...

Thank you Kim! What a wonderful blessing you are to all of us!! :)

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Congratualations on your sweet awards! You are such a blessing to all who read your blog.

Xandra

Beth Herring said...

Thanks kim! I am home sick today (yucky stomach virus) but I will get my awards handed out tonight hopefully.

You are always a delight to read and I appreciate your thinking of me!

Beth