Tuesday, June 9, 2009

God is creating something new.....

Lisa from Extravagant Grace just let me know that I won a bloggy make over from her 500th post Party! How exciting is that! She asked me if I wanted it since I am taking a bloggy break and the future of my blog is uncertain! Well I said yes because this is what I am thinkin': God is taking me and my blog in a different direction! He wants it to be all about Him! He wants me to stop thinking about me and all the things that so easily entangle me and be about His work! So as I pray (just like I've been doing), I will continue to pray for his guidance and leadership as I work with Lisa to put this new blog together! How exciting is that!! Did I say that already?!!! I am so excited to see what the future holds! Maybe and rightly so I will blog only to Him, then I believe I will be satisfied!!!

Thanks Lisa! I never thought I would win something like this, and I am excited about the possibilities that lie ahead!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

7 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Can't wait to see the new look!

Xandra

Mari said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see it!

Beth Herring said...

well congrats! this may be the Lord's way of telling you it isn't over yet!

Mari said...

I tagged you in a post tonight. Join if you want, but don't feel obligated! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's a God thing and all in HIS timing yes?? Very cool, I am so happy for you!!!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

500 posts! CONGRATULATIONS! That's impressive.

I stopped by from Mari's blog to say hello. Nice to meet you! Can't wait to see your new look!

Heidi said...

I love your post on Tolerance. I was trying to comment on it, but when I clicked on comment there, nothing happened, so I'll leave the comment for that post here. I agree with you 100%. We must stand for Christ. As I put on my profile intro on my new blog "In the absence of conviction, people go the way of culture" and that has gotten us into nothing, but trouble, since the beginning of time!

Marriage should be between one man and one woman, as God ordained it. The end.

And what you wrote about your blog needing to be a vehicle to bring glory to God. I have been thinking the very same thing and am going to try to attempt to make my posts count in that direction, as well. Some do already, but some are for fun.

Come visit me.
Heidi