Friday, July 11, 2008

A day at the Beach!

This week has been all girl week here at our house with the boys at Boy Scout Camp! For those of you praying, thank you! Jeremiah has lasted all week. He comes home tomorrow. There have been good moments and not so good moments, but Steve said he wouldn't have missed it for the world! Jeremiah has climb a major obstacle just being there all week! Praise God!
Now back to my post! It has just been Bekah and I all week! I wanted to keep her entertained and I also I needed places for her to go while I went to work. Her week went like this:
Monday - at the Scholten house from 9:00 until 2:00 to practice for VBS and have fun.
Her friend K. came over at 3:00 and we went to see Kitt Kitteredge. Then K spent the night.
Tuesday she went over to K's while I worked and went to see Wall-E. Then K came back over to swim for a while.
Wednesday was Bible study and then friends stayed to swim.
Thursday she went to L. house while I worked, swam and went to McDonalds.
Today after helping me with VBS stuff and piano practice we went and picked up L. and headed for a small public beach near Grand Haven.
It was beautiful! Overcast, and windy with big waves! I didn't let the girls go very far in, but they managed to have a good time! It was alot of fun! We even saw a type of rainbow in the clouds! After the beach we went to the Conference grounds for ice cream!
Not a bad week for a little girl right!!!
Here are just a couple pictures of the day!

This guy stayed real close for quite a while! He wanted some pringles!

6 comments:

Mari said...

It sounds like Bekah and Jeremiah had a good week. It was a great day to be at the beach - even if the waves made it not good swimming weather.

Angela Baylis said...

Looks like SO much fun! Those pictures are AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your girls with us! I want to go to the beach!
Hope you are well!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Denise said...

Sounds like an awesome time my friend.

Monkey Giggles said...

How was the Kit Movie? My daughter loves Kit. That was her first American Girl doll. Did you see they just cam out with her friend Ruthie Doll?

Cheri said...

What a great week- she's going to want the boys gone all the time!

Zaankali said...

Libby had tons of fun. Thanks for including her.
Smiles!