Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sunset at Inspiration Point!

Are you thinking Happy Days right now?! Nope Steve and I weren't somewhere alone parking! Monday night we all hiked up to a place called Inspiration Point! The climb about killed me, but it was so worth it when we got up there! I had to stop watching the kids climb on the rocks though! All the guys were like, "THEY'RE FINE!!!!" Go watch the sunset or something. So Tracy and I did! Here are some of the pictures from that night!

Beautiful vista!

Bekah enjoying the fun!

Jeremiah making Mom nervous!Jeremiah and Kyle making me more nervous!

The princess and her court of jesters!


I can't look anymore!!!!!

So many sites in California! I have so much to write about and so little time! Tuesday night (our anniversary) we went on a romantic cruise to dinner. Actually it was a flotilla of kayaks and canoes (about 7 in all) that kayaked and rowed to dinner across the lake! Can you see me kayaking across a lake?! I have pictures to prove I did it! Bekah kayaked one way which was quite a feat! Yesterday we went to Yosemite! Words cannot describe the beauty of God's creation there! I will post pictures tomorrow hopefully! Today we have relaxed at Bern and Tracy's in the 100 degree temps! The pool has been wonderful!!! Everything is going great! Hope you enjoy the pics!!

7 comments:

Mari said...

It sounds like an awesome trip! I love the pictures, but that last one gave me that sinking feeling in my stomach. I would be freaking out!

Kathie said...

Great pics. Looks like you all had fun, especially the kids making you nervous.
Blessings from Costa Rica

Denise said...

So very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're having such a great time! It's been pretty quiet around work.Next time take me with you!Take care,Patty

Suzie said...

What can I say about the pictures except for.... WOW!!! Awesome! I especially love the one of Bekah.

I want to see the kayaking pictures next. You're inspiring me girl. ha! ha!

Have fun!

Suzie ;)

Anonymous said...

THE PICTURES REMIND ME OF HOW I FELT SO MANY YEARS AGO IN THE CANADIAN ROCKIES!!!! THE OTHER COUNSELORS ON THE BUS TRIP THOUGHT I HAD LOST MY MIND!!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY AND NOT SEE THE HAND OF THE CREATOR. HOW DOES THIS MEASURE UP TP MAINE????
SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE HAVING A BALL
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN HOME. LOL, R&S

Andrew Bruins said...

Those are some awesome pictures. And I can understand that you would be freaking out over some of those pictures.