- I am thankful that I can trust God no matter what! I am reminded of the old song "Trust and Obey" for there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to "Trust and Obey"
- I am so thankful for the prayers of many that went before our Father for my son last week at camp. All in all it was a complete success! Thank you for the encouraging comments also! Jeremiah has a wonderful camp of encourager's out there!
- I thankful that VBS has gone so well this year! Today we had 184 kids!!! The leaders are all doing such a great job! It's wonderful seeing their commitment!
- I am thankful for the way God is speaking to me this week about a concern I have had! He's told me not to worry, HE is in control! Comforting, yes!!!
- I am thankful that this Saturday we will be going on an adventure as a family! Something we've never done before together, nor may do again (due to plane ticket prices!) I'll be asking this alot, but please pray for us, especially on Saturday the 19th and Wednesday the 30th. Those are travel (flying) days!
Trust in the Lord and come and join other's who are thankful this week over at Sting my Heart!
POST EDIT: I had as part of my thankful list that Jeremiah's temp had gone down. Well he woke up this morning and it's back up to 102.4. He probably has one of those strange bugs that is going around, but since we leave on Saturday I am asking for prayers that he be healed!