Even though I haven't been able to sit down to blog all day, I have been thinking about Prayer, since that is what Iris was thankful for on her blog! My prayer life continues to be something I struggle with, because I still assume there is a special method for which I should approach the throne of God, and I fall far short! But this post is about being thankful, and I am!
- I so thank God for his availability to me anytime, anywhere. He just wants me, and to communicate with me.
- I am thankful he doesn't see me the way I sometimes see myself! He sees me perfect through His son! I don't need to be someone I am not!
- After having another friend lose a young husband, I am so thankful for mine! So often we take for granted that they will always be there with us, but none of us knows what tomorrow holds! Go give yours a big kiss right now and tell him how thankful you are for him!
- I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday, and that this week will be behind us! It has been so busy, and snowy!!!
- I am thankful for the safety of my family this week on the roads, and for the warm house that we have.
- I am thankful my husband still has his job. There has been so much upheaval lately at his work, nothing is secure!
- I am thankful that I just hit spellcheck thinking it still wouldn't be working and it WORKS NOW!!! Now there should be no more spelling errors right?!
- I am thankful for all the encouraging women out there in blogdom! I love being part of this community and getting to know you all!
I'm tired now, yes I know it's only 9:33, but hey what can I say, I'm old. BTW I should post tomorrow about the latest in my doctor saga. Has anyone ever been put on 3 cholesterol medicines? Like I said another post!
Have a great night, and Happy Thankful Thursday!!!
Oops almost forgot! Go check out all the other thankful ladies at Sting My Heart !