Welcome to another week of Thankful Thursday! I'm a bit late in my installment, because I couldn't quite put to words all I was thinking! There goes that cluttered mind thing again! Iris this week was focusing on Ministry! Well right now I'm knee deep in gearing up for another year in Children's Ministries! There are still alot of unknowns about this year! Who will fill the positions that need to be filled? Will they give their heart and soul to serving the Lord in this area? Will I be able to overcome my weakness' and do the job God has called me to do? Am I still being called? For how long? Oh so many questions running through my mind! Prayer is so important, and God has been giving me answers lately! Some big ones are still out there, but I need to learn to wait and listen! So much to be thankful for, even in the waiting!
On to my list for the week:
- I am thankful for all those who minister to us in so many ways! Through teaching, testimony and faithfulness to God!
- I am thankful that my little peanut had a great time at camp last week! She is growing up so fast, and so loves that camp! Next year it will definitely be a whole week! She has been informed that she will have to come up with inventive ways to help earn money, because a weeks camp can be pricey!
- I am thankful for Bekah's tender heart towards anything missions oriented! Her brother was mentioning the 30 hour famine he'll probably be involved and and she said she wanted to do it too! I told her it was only the middle schoolers that do it and she said "well I can do it here". O.K. I guess!
- I am thankful for the scripture God has given me lately. Showing me in just his timing what I needed to see!
- I am thankful that Jeremiah's teeth don't hurt as much today! The bottom braces are on, and I told him "this too shall pass"!
- I am thankful for how well this summer has gone! I hate that it has gone so quickly, but we have had a good summer together!
- I am thankful that Steve's brother is recuperating from a pretty bad fall! He should completely recover!
- I am thankful for peace, even in the midst of the unknown!
- I am thankful for our little kitchen bella (like a bullet) that makes the greatest smoothie!
I hope everyone is having a great week! Join other ladies over at Sting my Heart for more grateful hearts!