I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
Someone please make the time stop spinning out of control!!!! Lately I have found it hard to sit down at the computer, form a lucid thought, that is worth putting down; visiting my favorite bloggy friends, and commenting on their blogs! Things are just crazy right now! I have been reading in the Psalms lately, specifically Psalms 120-134. I love the Psalm above. My dad had the first 2 verses scrolled into a gate that was placed at the top of one of our hills back on the farm I grew up on. I actually have part of that gate at my house now! My dad was always writing verses on things! I love thinking back on them and getting to still have some of them to look at! God has been so good again this week! Why do we ever doubt, eh?!!!!
- I am thankful for the wonderful Summer my family and I have had! I am not especially looking forward to school on Tuesday, but I know that it must be, so we entrust it to God!
- I am thankful for the safety He gave us on Sunday coming home from camping without brakes!
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who so desires to take care of his family, and is truly a wonderful husband and father! I could never ask for more! He wants what is best for me and our family always!
- I am thankful that this weekend we will be celebrating my mom's 80th birthday! My dad has been gone 18 years, so it's nice to still have mom around! Even though I'm sure she'd rather be with my dad!
- I am sooooo thankful for my Bible Study ladies, especially the ones that were there on Thursday: Amy, Deb, Kam, Jeanne, and Nancy! What a wonderful time we had sharing and being in the word! Encouraging each other, and praying for each other, and against attack! Wow, it was wonderful!!! You are all so precious to me! Thanks for drawing me closer to God!!!!!
- I am thankful for the Peace that God has provided! I didn't have that earlier in the week! I love how he always has a word for me (and you!)
Well I know I have much more to be thankful for, but I am so tired and must go to bed! I'm sure by now you have checked out all the wonderful thankful ladies at Sting my Heart, but if not, who don't you head on over!
- Hey yeah, I'm thankful for our new mattress too! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!