Saturday, August 16, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!

I promise this will be the last video of California, REALLY! I just had to make one to Fernando Ortega's "Creation Song". I asked Jeremiah to make me one, but he said he only does one video per vacation, so this is my little attempt to make a video! Fernando is one of our family's favorite Christian artists. So many of his songs mean so much to us! Parts of this song come right from Psalms 104! I love when artists sing scripture, don't you! Anyway I hope you enjoy the video and the song! Have a blessed Saturday! Join others at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for more of Then Sings my Soul Saturday!


He wraps Himself in light

As with a garment,

He spreads out the heavens

And walks on the wings of the wind.

He sends forth the springs

from the valleys

That flow between mountains.

The birds of the air dwell

by the waters,

Lifting their voices in song-

Singing glory, glory!

Glory to the Lamb!

All praises and honor forever.

He made the moon for its season,

The sun knows it setting.

He looks at the Earth and it trembles,

He touches the mountains and they smoke,

I will sing to the Lord all my life,

I will sing praises to my God -

As long as I live,

Praises to the Lord,

oh my soul.

Singing glory, hallelujah!

Glory to our God!

All praises and honor forever.



10 comments:

Mari said...

This song is the perfect song to look at pictures of God's beautiful creation to. It always brings tears to my eyes.

Mindy said...

What a tremendous reminder of the power of our Lord!

Peggy said...

Blessing Kimberly,

Beautiful photos and I loved Fernando Ortega. Do not apologize for either. Yes I love it when Christian artists sing the WORD!

How d'chu do dat? You done good.
I was worried because on my IE7 it kept saying Connecting to ...but on Firefox it connected, loaded and buffered and I witnessed a Masteriece of God's Creation & yours, and California trip so blessed with Fernando's words and voice. I'm blessed and thank you..
love your family and the beautiful scenes of nature...SUPERBly aMazing

Mocha with Linda said...

Great song and incredible pictures! You did a wonderful job with your slide show!!

Cheri said...

You did a great job. I loved it!

Deborah said...

Beautiful song and pictures. I remember when my family went on a trip to some of the same places. Believe me...your children will always cherish that trip...I know that I do some 25 years later.
Thanks for sharing.
Deborah

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! Just beautiful! I see a lion's head in the tree in the first picture,see if you can see it too.Take care,Patty

Praise and Coffee said...

Beautiful song and video!!

All glory to Him!

Fran said...

AWESOME!!! Just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Fran

Marsha said...

Oh Kimberly, this is awesome! And you did it yourself? The music was perfectly timed to what was happening in the picture, you really took a lot of time with this. Thank you so much for sharing it - but mostly for sharing your heart with us.