Saturday, August 30, 2008

Then Sings my soul Saturday!



Our family absolutely loves Fernando Ortega! Lately when I put Bekah to bed we sing "Creation Song" very loudly together! I love it! I love how he weaves scripture throughout his songs. His music always brings me such Peace!!!

Lord of Eternity - Fernando Ortega

LORD OF ETERNITY

Blessed is the man
Who walks in your favor
Who loves all your words
And hides them like treasure.
In the darkest place
Of his desperate heart,
They are a lightA strong, sure light.
Sometimes I call out your name,
But I cannot find you.
I look for your face,
But you are not there.
By my sorrows, Lord,
Lift me to you,
Lift me up to your side.
(chorus)
Lord of eternity,
Father of mercy,
Look on my fainting soul.
Keeper of all the stars,
Friend of the poorest heart
Touch me and make me whole.
If you are my defender,
Who is against me?
No one can trouble or harm me
If you are my strength
All I ask, all I desire
Is to live in your house all my days.
(repeat chorus)
Join others at over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for more inspiring songs!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a very pretty song. I am hearing all kinds of new music today.

Debra Kaye said...

Keeper of the stars ... I love that. I love to look at the water and the stars and just remember how the Lord just spoke it all into place.

Beautiful blessing today. Thanks for sharing!

Mindy said...

Beautiful words!

Peggy said...

Blessings Kim...another special delivered for Peggy!!! One of Fernando Ortega's to bless and lift my soul and spirit in the Lord of Eternity! I never heard of F.Ortega
until I started blogging and SharonB has him often, does he sing in Spanish? I really have loved every song I have heard but cannot find any music of his down here in Mexico!
Thanks for sharing these words and the song! (sometime you need to tell me how you do those little players) Enjoy your TSMSS & the weekend!

Mocha with Linda said...

I wasn't familiar with this song. Thans for sharing!

Jenileigh said...

This was great. I enjoyed worshipping the Lord listening to this song!

Connie Barris said...

I love Fernado Ortega..

I heard him at a conference.. can't remember now which one... but fell in love with him....

no one like him....

blessings.. my dear sweet friend
Connie

Cristine said...

Pretty song. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings!

Cristine