Saturday, July 4, 2009

TSMSS - Happy dependence day!



On this 4th of July where we celebrate our Independence from England, I want to celebrate my dependence on God! I heard this song yesterday and I think it fits perfectly today!

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July! To God be the Glory!

I hope you like my new look too! I will be explaining this wonderful new look very soon! Much to say about it though, so it will take time!

Join other ladies over at Amy's who are letting their soul's sing!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Perfect song and thought for today.
I love the new look! The colors and the Header picture are great!

Heidi said...

Just to know that You love me, gives me Hope to carry on- You're the One thing that I can turn to. Indeed!

Love the cello in the background, my son is a cellist.

Love your new look! Gorgeous. Can't wait to hear about it.

Depending on the Lord 1st!
Heidi

Cathy said...

Wow, as a songwriter, I really like that song. Thanks for sharing it.