There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven
I almost didn't post today because I am so stinkin' tired, but I couldn't pass up Iris' theme this week! CHANGE! I for one dislike change immensely!!! But change is inevitable, isn't it! Even though a person like me may not like change, change is sometimes good! Sometimes it's what we need to move us from out comfort zone and help us to rely on God more and more! We would all stay where we are if at times God doesn't force us with some circumstance to change! We all have plans, but God's plans will come to be and will be what's best!
All a man's ways seem innocent to him,
but motives are weighed by the LORD.
Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.
In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps.
Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
There is comfort in those verses don't you think, I do! God never changes, and his plans will always be for the best in the end! We just need to trust, and obey! Because of this I am thankful for:
- The changes he has made in my heart this past week!
- The challenges that my son has overcome and he is working so hard to accomplish certain goals.
- For Jeremiah making Boy Scout 2nd class!
- Our mid-week program finally starting and people stepping forward to lead and assist.
- My hard working husband! Who has been putting in alot of early morning hours and is pretty beat!
- The weekend! This weekend we will start celebrating my oldest 12th birthday!
- God's peace and joy!
- The absolutely beautiful sunrises we have experienced in Michigan this week.
So much to be thankful for, more then what is on this list, but I am tired and must go!
God bless you all! Have a great weekend! Check out the other thanful souls over at Sting My Heart!