Monday, September 29, 2008

My Birthday Boy!!!!

(EDITED) Diane told me I should post a current picture of Jeremiah for those that don't know him, so I added a self portrait taken at Camp a couple of weeks ago!
Today my first born turns 12! It's so hard to believe that he will be 13 next year! I don't know where my little budda boy went! Jeremiah came into the world at 10lbs 1 oz. He had rolls already! They took him by C-section because he was so big, and still broke his collar bone on the way out! Also he was stubborn from the get go. He did not want to come out, and in the midst of pulling him out with a suction cup, one of the other doctors punched my doctor in the eye! When Steve first say Jeremiah he got really woozie and had to go to the floor! What a crazy wonderful day! I had no clue what an adventure I was in for as a mother, and in particular a mother to this wonderful boy! We have learned much about life and each other! He is a true blessing from God and I'm so glad that God picked Steve and I to be his parents! I tried to post my photobucket slideshow of him, but it wouldn't work. It is on my facebook, if we are friends (on facebook of course) you can pop over and see it there. Otherwise here is just a copy pictures of my baby!!!!!

Jeremiah I love you so much! I am so glad that you are in my life!


May God bless you and keep you!


May he make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you!


May he turn towards you and give you peace!!!


Our Cool little dude!


Elmer Fudd


David Falls Goliath!


Jeremiah went through a couple of phases where he was to be called David or Joseph! And you had better not call him anything different! Can you say a little obsessive! He doesn't remind any of you of anyone in particular does he?That nasty old BEE!


I have never seen a lip get so big and so translucent and not pop open!!!

10 comments:

Mari said...

I can't believe he is 13! I remember when he was just a little tyke. He's a blessing, for sure!
Happy Birthday, Jeremiah!

Cheryl said...

My goodness what a big baby boy! Happy Birthday Jeremiah!! Hope you have a wonderful day. Did you get my explaination of "yard rolling"? I left you one under your comment on my blog. Hope you have had a sweet day with your baby on his special day.

Nate and Brenda said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremiah!!!

Hope you have an awesome day!

Love the pictures!!!!

Diane said...

Awwww.... love the pics! You need to post a current one too for those who haven't met him before! He's gotten to be so grown up over the last couple of years!!

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!! Hope your day is filled with LOTS of good stuff!! :)

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah.
It's amazing how fast the time goes.
Love the pictures- so cute!

Zaankali said...

Mari's comment made do a double check. He can't be 13 that is older than Kaylyn. Whew! He is only 12. You have one more year without a teenager in the house.

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!!!

(What a great delivery story.)

Smiles!

mariel said...

great post! Happy birthday to Jeremiah and congratulations to mom for getting through 12 years! Time sure flies, huh?!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah! You're so blessed to have such wonderful parents but buddy...stay away from those bees! :)

Tonya said...

Hey there, Kimberly!

I'm SORRY I wasn't here on Monday to wish your sweet little man a VERY HAPPY Birthday! I didn't realize our boys were so close in age. (Zach will be 11 on October 14) Man, it's getting CLOSE! Our babies grow up SO FAST, don't they??

Shelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMIAH.

ALSO, I WILL HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK ON FACEBOOK.

HEY KIM,
CAN YOU PUT THAT INFO ON HELPING OUT IN THE CHURCH IN OUR BOX. IT DID NOT PULL UP RIGHT ON THE COMPUTER, A LOT OF IT LOOKED GREEK. LOL IF YOU COULD IN THE CHURCH BOX THAT WOULD BE GREAT!