Sunday, October 26, 2008

Super Sunday - Scene and scripture!

Cathedral Rock - Yosemite

Isaiah 44:22-24

I have swept away your offenses like a cloud,

your sins like the morning mist.

Return to me,

for I have redeemed you."

Sing for joy, O heavens, for the LORD has done this;

shout aloud, O earth beneath.

Burst into song, you mountains,

you forests and all your trees,

for the LORD has redeemed Jacob,

he displays his glory in Israel.

Jerusalem to Be Inhabited

"This is what the LORD says—

your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:

I am the LORD,

who has made all things,

who alone stretched out the heavens,

who spread out the earth by myself,

Join others at Amazing Grace - Mazes, Messes and Miracles for other scenes and Scripture for this Sunday!

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Awesome Kimberly! How majestic is this scene! How majestic is our God!
What a beautiful choice of verse from Isaiah of His redemption & how He washes us clean so we can burst forth in praise! May you enjoy a SUPER Sunday empowered by Him & His grace!

Thanks for linking up & sharing the
Lord, who has made all things for SUPER SUNDAY! May God supply you with His strength & power for all your Children's Ministries tasks!

Cheri said...

Beautiful picture and verse!

Mari said...

What a beautiful picture and verse to go with it.

Mocha with Linda said...

Awesome - both the picture and of course, the Creator and Scripture!

Cheryl said...

I truly feel like shouting aloud and singing for joy for HE has been so good to me! Thanks for sharing scripture today Kim! I have not received my package yet, I will check my box again today. Thanks Girl~

Tonya said...

Oh, you had me cracking up when I read my comments. (My friend Joni used to call me a "chocolate blond") HA!!!!

Now, I LOVE this post! Is this a new meme? Or have I just been under a rock and missed it?? Looks like FUN!

Have a GREAT week, and GOOD LUCK in the drawing Tuesday! =-)

mariel said...

beautiful, just beautiful!