15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' " 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
I love that Iris put the definition of grace in her post! Apart from God and His son Jesus we have no grace or mercy! I too love how both words and meanings are intertwined! We have so much to be thankful for don't we!!!!!!!
- I am thankful for Jeremiah's Court of Honor for Boy Scouts and how well he is doing in school!
- I am thankful that I was able to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday with her on Friday!
- I'm thankful that Steve and I are FINALLY getting away together over night this Friday!
- I'm thankful for the wonderful 4th grade girls I get to lead this year in our Wednesday NIGHT! ministry! They are all wonderful and I look forward to guiding them in their relationship with Christ!
- I'm thankful for all the women and one man that coordinate the children's ministries at our church! Especially one EM! She has worked so diligently to get Wednesday Night going! She is such a blessing to me, and I so know her love for the Lord and the children he has placed in our care!!!
- I'm thankful for the verse that God gave me in Colossians this morning:
- 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
- We have so so much to be grateful for today! Join other grateful hearts at Sting my Heart!