- Of course I love the color changing. I love the lesson that the Lord give us that there is beauty in Death, through the dieing of the leaves.
- I love the smells of Fall. The leaves on the ground that add an aroma to the air.
- I love sweatshirts and jeans.
- I love going to football games (when I go) and it's cold enough where I have to where a coat, mittens, and wrap up in a blanket, sipping good coffee, and chatting with people.
- I love coming home and having a cup of cappuccino on a cool day.
- I love taking walks with my family in the woods. Let Champ off his leash so he can hop and frolic.
- I love raking leaves and watching the kids have a great time playing in them.
- I love when we can still have fires out back. Sitting around it and enjoying the crispness in the air.
- I love the way the clouds look. They have a coldness in them and a different color gray in the sky then other times of the year. It says winters coming.
- I love the way the sun makes the trees look on beautiful sunny fall days.
- I love how God sends that last big gust of wind to take the last remaining leaves off the trees before winter starts.
- I love how the leaves in our front yard always get blown clear of our yard and into Ponshairs. (tee hee)
- I love picking up leaves with the kids and seeing the beautiful patterns in them. We don't do this much any more because they are older now.
- I love the sound of geese heading south (which I've stated before).
- I love the first snow fall. When it's only a few that are coming down you run to the window and watch.
- I love using our woodstove for the 1st time. It feels so warm and cozy in here. Then it get's stinkin hot (right Diane?)
I don't know if that's it or not, but I think I've gone on long enough. Have a great day and remember:
Romans 8: 19-22 (I love this chapter in Romans, it's a chapter of victory!)
The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.