Thursday, October 11, 2007

Very tired today!

Well today was a typical day at work. I think I accomplished things, at least I hope. This past week I am having one of those incredible exhaustion spells. Right now I just want to go to bed. I don't want to complain so I will stop right there. I wanted to add some pictures of our trip to Pittsburgh. It was alot of fun and we saw some great things. My favorite part was the zoo. I was particularly fond of the Gorillas.

I tried to add more pictures and put captions under them, but it didn't work, and I am to tired to try again. I'm going to lay down now.

OnYa

4 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

Great pictures Kim! Get some rest!

Mari said...

I like your pics. Hope you slept well and got some rest!

Cheri said...

Hope you rested well.
I'd love to see the rest of your pics sometime. That's someplace we've never been and would love to visit someday!
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Pittsburgh? You were only 2 hours from Da Yoyos . . . Steve and I have gone there a couple of times, but haven't spent enough time to really explore.

I did think of you last month when we went to the Grand Ol'Opry! Would the names Radney Foster, Hal Ketchum and Marty Stuart tell you why?? :)