Friday, November 16, 2007

Good Friday!

Except for the few ladies from my church, my sister Judy and my sister Sandy. I don't know who reads my blog, but I just wanted to mention the "Red" button I added to my blog in the side bar a couple of weeks ago. If you click on it, it explains our need of salvation and how to receive salvation. Today I saw a sign that mentioned "In Christ is true Freedom" or something like that, and it's true. Alot of us have grown up with the wrong idea of who God is and what it is he expects from us. What He wants most is a relationship with us. After we accept the gift that His son Jesus made available to us, that's when the true relationship and adventure begins! Salvation is not where it ends, but where your discipleship begins, where you begin to learn about the greatness of God, and how mighty in compassion and slow to anger He is. I grew up in a Christian home, where we went to church twice on Sunday and Wednesday night. I knew of God back then, but I have to say that he is so precious to me now. I have freedom in Christ, and with that freedom all I want to do is serve Him more, and get to know Him more! I pray that for all of you too! Have a great day! Tomorrow Kam and I are taking a bus trip to the Chicago area. I'm looking forward to a relaxing time! I'll try take pictures.

Be Blessed today, and remember:

Lamentations 3:22
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

3 comments:

Mari said...

A friend of mine added the same button this week, so I did too. It's a great explanation. I hadn't noticed it on yours - guess I don't scroll down far enough.

Deleted 2014 said...

I think on an occassion or two, they're might be a few 'dudes' out there too..

-Carl, Tess and Grace ; )

Anonymous said...

you two have fun in the windy city!!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics next week............
Judy