Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just another day and a cool contest!

Hi Everyone,

Nothing really to report, except "Isn't God good!!!!! This is just an ordinary simple day, but I've seen his blessing so much today, just in the ordinary things. Getting my kids ready for school, dropping them off, going to bible study, and just running errands! I just feel blessed! Praise Him who even cares about the little things!!!

Now I get home and am checking out my favorite blogs and Cheri says to check out this blog for a contest: Bonnies Blog. I'm hoping to win it for Madeline, shhhhhh don't tell her I think she's special. It would ruin my hold I have over her. Just another small blessing in the little blessings of my day!!

Ezekiel 34:26-27
26 I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. [a] I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. 27 The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

Have a Blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hey Kim,
If I win it- I'll give it to you- I don't really have any girls that age to share it with. Maybe between the 2 of us we have a chance!!