Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lesson 2 - Beautiful to God!






Discussion Questions:
What is your initial response when anyone suggests you are beautiful?
Yeah right! I do love though how God gives the husband that special love for his wife, no matter what. I sure got blessed there!
Do you find you engage in a lot of negative 'self-talk'? How much of your thought life does this form of thinking consume?
I definitely have done alot of negative "self-talk", then I feel bad that I do it! ARGH!!!!!! It consumes far to much of my thought life. I tend to obsess!
What is the most radical transformation you've witnessed in an individual after they were born again? It's okay to tell about your own!
A young girl that excepted Christ in our bible study last march. She has a hunger for the things of God. She too has a problem with feeling inferior because of past issues. We loved telling her what God thinks of her!
The imagery of being a City Girl has absolutely changed the way I perceive my worth before God. Does it yours? Will you receive this truth and let it boost your righteous confidence?
I honestly never thought of it that way. I will receive this truth and remind myself of it often.

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

"We loved telling her what God thinks of her!"

Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to tell others what God thinks of them than to believe the same about ourselves? :)

Thanks again for participating in this study...

Lisa

A Stone Gatherer said...

Yeah, I see your point! I'll have to remember that it's not just for others but me too!!!