Well I missed last weeks Thankful Thursday! Not that I didn't have anything to be thankful for, just incredibly busy and didn't have time to sit back think on my week, write and read all the wonderful posts from other Thankful ladies! I am one that needs my routine, and I love being accountable to others so I need to get my Thankful Thursday post in this week! Here goes:
- I am thankful that God provides for our needs all the time! Even when things are tight we always manage to have just enough to make it, and then occasionally he blesses us with just a little extra!
- I am thankful for my husbands job. Here in Michigan things are so incredibly bad in the job and housing market. Steve has been busy at work and as of yet his job is stable. His brother as well as so many other's are out of work. Never take things like your husbands job for granted. Also don't take them for granted which I tend to do sometimes. Our husbands are more then not the major source of income in our homes. They have a great deal of pressure on them to keep their jobs. When their jobs are taken from them when it's no fault of their own they take such a hit! Go give your husband a big hug and tell him of grateful you are for him and the way he provides for your family! I will when Steve get's home from Traverse City! He has been gone 3 times in the last 3 weeks. First to Pittsburgh, then Petoskey now Traverse City! But there again God is providing extra money to help us catch up on our budget.
- I am thankful for my job! I have flexible hours that help me as a mother, and I love that I am making a difference for Christ in the lives of children!
- I am thankful that things have gone well without Steve here! I am one of those wife's that really likes having her husband around, and I don't think I do very well with him gone, so I am thankful that he is praying for us while he's gone and we've been a great team! I also know there are others of you that have had your spouses gone for much longer and know I have nothing to complain about!
- I am thankful for friends that give me good sound advice. That point me to Christ, and what he says when I am feeling down or attacked!
- I am thankful that my mother had her PIC line taken out and that she is feeling better!
I am already pretty late in the day with this post! Go over to Sting My Heart to see more Thankful Thursday posts!