- Just one more short week and school will be done!!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait! I love summer and I love having my kids around! Also I don't love making lunches, being on a strick schedule in the morning, homework, etc......
- The day after school is out we head for the Conference grounds! Another yeah! We had so much fun there last year! It is right on the shores of Lake Michigan, they have a pool! Also Bible School for the kids and Bible study for me! Steve will work all week and come out at night. We usually know quite a few people and it's close enough that friends can come visit. So if you live in the area and are out in Grand Haven, spot of by to lot #66!
- I'm thankful for the weekend Kam and I had last weekend! I didn't blog about it, but we had a very relaxing time in Traverse City! That city has so much to offer!
- I am thankful for the prayer warrior's I have praying for me right now! I can sure feel their prayers, and I know that God will bring an answer in His time! Thanks for praying for me guys!
- I'm thankful that the weather is slllooowwllyy getting warmer! Of course I just stepped outside to help Steve with the pool cover and it's a gettin' chilly again! Michigan is so fickle, but I love her!
- I'm thankful that when Bekah didn't get off the bus at our house that she got off at Samantha's and was safe!
- Speaking of above! The pool is open and the green is disappearing! Looking forward to alot of fun times around the pool this summer!
- I'm thankful for my faithful bloggy friends, who have encouraged me the past few weeks! Completely understanding my need for down time! I do love having met all you ladies and so enjoy getting to know you better!
- I have been studying Philippians this past week! What an awesomely encouraging book that Paul wrote! Have you read it lately? I will end with some verses from there!
- Philippians 1: 3-6
- I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
- And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
- Be sure to check out the other ladies who are thankful at Sting my Heart!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
It's been a couple of weeks since I've participated in Thankful Thursday! It's not for lack of things to be Thankful for, God has provided plenty! I've just not been able to bring myself to sit long enough at the computer and put thought to paper! But no more! Here is my list of things I am thankful for today: