Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's way past my bedtime!

So, it's 11:38 on my computer clock and here I am posting! It has not been a good couple of days. Some of you know I've had back pain for the last couple of weeks. Sometimes severe, sometimes dull. Well yesterday it came back again, and just by coincidink a got my sinus headache again. Well today I pumped myself with all sorts of pills for sinus and back pain, and nothing and I do mean nothing has helped! My last resort was, are you ready for this Vicadin that I got from my gallbladder surgery back in April. Guess what, I am still in pain! O.K. I am now going to scream, you may want to plug your ears!!!!!
On top of all this I have been having one of these cluttered brain moments that my blog is described after. You would think the beginning of the new year would leave me refreshed and full of excitement. I really don't know why, but I feel overwhelmed by all the things going on in my head. It may be because I need routine, and since the kids are home from school we don't have structure like we normally do. I guess I am one of those people who need structure in order to keep things in perspective. I still don't think I can put into words what I'm feeling so I guess at this point I won't write it. Sorry I just needed to vent a little! I think I'll go back and watch Letterman! Please pray the pain away!

10 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Kim - I am up late too and when I saw you had a new post, wondered "what is she doing up at this time?" I am getting off the computer now (11:57) and am going to pray that the pain goes away so you can sleep. I'm off to pray!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Thanks Mari! I so appreciate your prayers! I was able to sleep after about 12:00 so thank you!!

Anonymous said...

So I think your headache is contagious, I ended up with a migrane last night. Hope you're feeling better this morning.
DMS

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I hope you're feeling better today.I'll be praying for healing and a pain-free day!
~Debi

Cheri said...

Hi Kim,
I hope you're doing better today. Back pain is so miserable because there's no way to escape it.
Praying it goes away for good soon!

Zaankali said...

Hmmm... I woke up with spasms in my lower back on Wednesday. I told Mark if I bend over to get something low today I better be near something that I can grab onto or I might not be coming back up. It is much better today but I woke up with a bad heaache this morning. Maybe something is in the air. I totally agree with the needing a schedule though. Too many unplanned days and even the kids start bouncing off the walls.
Smiles!

Anonymous said...

Kim sorry to hear about your back and headache. I've been fighting a headache for a week now. Then yesterday I washed kitchen ceiling and ache allllllllllll over. I should have logged in last night to see if you were around.
The big news of the week. You might be a great great aunt two or more times over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
judy

Chad and Tammy said...

I hope you are getting some relief from the pain today! As far as the "cluttered brain moments", I am right there with you. :) I love having my kids home and we've done a lot of fun things, but I think we are structure people too. It's always good to get back into the routine! So just hang on, only a couple more days, and I'm sure your brain will start becoming uncluttered! :)

Anonymous said...

Kim, I'm worried about you!! Don't over medicate yourself. I'll be praying for the pain to leave you alone!!! Bye for now,Patty

A Stone Gatherer said...

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I so appreciate the prayers! That which does not kill us makes us stronger right : - )