Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.Today I am Thankful for the following:
- God's Word that He gave as a revelation of who He is and His wonderful plan!
- His Son Jesus Christ, who is our redeemer, savior, brother, friend!
- The Holy Spirit, who guides us, convicts us, helps us, comforts us, and dwells in us!
- For God's promise to never leave me or forsake me!
- God's Word and how it is alive and active, even today!
- For the Psalms, and how they help in times of sadness, depression, anger, etc....
- I am thankful that we are without excuse, just because of creation itself, Romans 1:20!
- I am thankful that he always makes a way of escape, 1 Corinthians 10:13!
- I am thankful for people who challenge me to be in the Word!
Today I pray that you all will feel the Father. That you will see His many blessing that he bestows on you today! One thing we all take so for granted is the blessing of breath, each one is a gift!
God Bless you REAL good today!