Sunday, January 13, 2008

O.K. How did that happen?

O.K. now how does a good baptist girl transform to having John Calvin as the Theologian she most identifies with?! I saw this quiz over on Linda's blog. I about laughed myself silly when I got the results! Some of the questions where hard for me to understand, but hey who do you most identify with? BTW it looks like I tied with Martin Luther!


Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as John Calvin

Much of what is now called Calvinism had more to do with his followers than Calvin himself, and so you may or may not be committed to TULIP, though God's sovereignty is all important.


Martin Luther


93%

John Calvin


93%

Anselm


67%

Jonathan Edwards


60%

Augustine


33%

Karl Barth


33%

Charles Finney


27%

Paul Tillich


20%

Jürgen Moltmann


13%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


7%


2 comments:

Mari said...

I scored 93% for Martin Luther with John Calvin coming in at 90% I had some questions that I wasn't even sure what they were asking, but that's what I came up with. That was interesting.

Brenda said...

I was the highest for Martin Luther. there were a few questions I just didn't get.