The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
But first I have to show you a picture of what I woke up to this morning! Last night in the middle of the night I couldn't sleep (this happens quite often), so I got up this time to pray about things the Lord were laying on my heart, and I read the books of Esther. At 4:45 I got back in bed. When I came our around 6:30 this is what I found:
Curling up with THE GOOD BOOK! Isn't he a godly pooch!!!!! If only he were reading, not sleeping!!!!
Anyway here are the 6 things about me:
- I can't stand to hear people eat! It literally drives me nuts! Which of course spurs my husband on to annoy me all the more!!!
- I love to clean toilets, hate to dust!!!
- Like Heather my right leg is shorter then my left. Not for the same reasons though. I just found that our when my back when out!
- I love campfires! I love the smell and everything about them! Camping is not camping if I can't have a fire! I am very good at starting one too!
- I have been to the furthest points from each other in the U.S. I've been to Lubec, ME and Seattle, WA.
- I come from a family of 10 kids. 1 Boy and 9 Girls!
That's it! Hope you found it interesting. Here are the people I have tagged:
Iris @ Sting my heart