I thought I would take part in Thankful Thursday today, to remind me, even in the tough times to give God praise! Today I am thankful for:
- People who are praying for my healing! I have a wonderful church family that is bringing me before the throne!
- A wonderful husband who goes above and beyond in helping me. I can see he wants to make it all better, but can't and that bothers him, and I love him for it.
- A son who comes up the stairs in the morning lately all dressed for school.
- My children who help get me things when I can't get to them!
- Ice packs, Motrin, vicadin and muscle relaxers! ; - 0
- A Chiropractor who is willing to come in on his day off to help ease the pain!
- Having a job where I have flexibility of hours, and wonderful co-workers in Christ who care about me.
- Blogging friends who are praying!
- God being good all the time!
Romans 8:28-29 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.