- I'm thankful for the healing that I've had this week! The Lord is good!
- I'm thankful for the awesome time of Bible Study we had yesterday! Getting into the Word together and chewing for awhile. I'm thankful for the Word that was spoken and for the heart that needed to heart it. I love being part of moments like that.
- I am thankful for the great school year so far! Our oldest is growing and maturing! I'm thankful for the prayers that have and are going up for him. It's been a road of lessons for all of us!
- I'm thankful for my husband! He is an awesome provider! Not only financially as our main source of income, but he provides love and fun for our children, and the list could go on and on for what he provides for me! His unconditional love continues to melt the heart of this girl who had alot of walls up in that area! I'm thankful to God for bringing us together!
- I'm thankful for the family time we will be having starting a 12:30 today! We get to go to The Great Wolf Lodge in T.C. This is always a fun time of relaxing and getting wet for the whole family. I'm thankful the chiropractor gave me the Thumbs up!
- I'm thankful for my husbands job. The past couple of weeks have been hard on him. In this economy you should never take anything for granted.
- I'm thankful for what God has taught me and is teaching me in these very first weeks of January about waiting on Him. I'm thankful for the verses he has brought to my attention concerning waiting! He is so good!!!!!
Colossians 2:6 & 7
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.