Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Birdhouse

I have been wanting to make a birdhouse for awhile that I can put my wonderful U.P. stones on. Finally Sunday my wonderful husband and I went down stairs and built one. The next time you see this house it will have stones on it. I wanted to give them as Christmas gifts, but I'm not sure I can get them done in time. I think it turned out cute. This weekend if Steve and I get a date on Saturday we plan on shopping for more wood. Aren't our dates exciting!!!!! Well at least I may get alone with the guy for a nice dinner. We have a $50 gift card to Applebees which I earned with my Speedy points. There's another story there that I'll have to blog about sometime. I got rather convicted this morning at Bible study about a certain habit (addiction) I may have that God may be telling me has a hold on me. YIKES!!! Talk to you about that later! Here is my cute little house!




1 comment:

Mari said...

Your bird house is really cute - it will be even cuter with stones on it!