1. It was stated in the Lesson that God has made you "once, twice, three times a lady." Where are you in this progression? Obviously we have all been physically born, but are you 'twice a lady'? Have you been born again spiritually? This may be a private matter you'd like to discuss confidentially. If so, email me. If you have already received this gift, write a brief prayer of thanksgiving or testimony. Dear Heavenly Father, I am so unbelievably thankful for the gift of Life you have given me! Not only eternity, but the many blessings you show me each day, her on earth. With all it's sin and darkness, your Light shines through! Love, your daughter, Kim.
2. Are you three times a lady? Has God given you a stirring deep within your Spirit to be a 'deliverer'? Do you have a desire or are you already meeting a need in the life of the church, a particular ministry (such as jail ministry, food ministry, etc.) or perhaps individuals who share common issues? God has given me an overwhelming passion for our children. To raise up strong, passionate disciples of Christ from birth. I am currently the Director of Children's Ministries at our church. This job can be overwhelming at times, but God continues to show me I am right where he wants me (for now). I so desire to do His will, no matter what, and I love seeing His power in my weakness!
3. Do you ever get tired of waiting for that opportunity to do something
worthwhile for God? Do you ever feel God is using someone else instead of you?
I sometimes selfishly think he is using other's in a mighty way, or am I making an impact for Him. It all stems from my selfish pride. Oh how I long for the day that that sin is wiped from the face of the earth!!!!
4. What do you consider 'worthwhile ministry'? Are you like me and sometimes find yourself mistakenly thinking it has to be Big to be Important?
Yep, see #3.
5. Have you ever taken a spiritual gifts test? If yes, what are yours? If no, here's a good one from Ephesians 4 Ministry. Will you take it and come back with a response? Knowing some of you like I already do, I can almost pick out what your gift is before you say it. I can't wait to see if I'm right! I have before, but just took this one again. It surprised me, but doesn't surprise me, does that make sense. Her are my 2 biggest gifts God is using right now: Pastor/Shepherd and Showing Mercy. I loved how it explained the assessment and how it explained the gifts. It's worth taking.