Monday, December 17, 2007

TEE HEE, they were in my pictures!!

O.K., so my husband, knowing I would be wanting to put them on my blog, put them in my pictures instead of his. Isn't he the nicest guy!!! Here are the pictures I promised from last night. BTW - My wonderful husband and I actually got our date on Friday! We had a day date. Steve has to work a double shift on Thursday, so he got Friday off. I worked a little in the morning, then we spent the day together. Much needed and much appreciated!! O.K. now the pics....

Above: the choir during practice
Mary, Joseph and Gabriel
Look at how they all are singing. They did such a good job!
The Shepherds and the Heavenly Host.

I'll post more later. It took a long time to get these to post.



3 comments:

Mari said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you finally got your date!

Zaankali said...

Yeah! I haven't seen very many pictures yet. I don't know if you know what happened but I took along a camera with a dead battery. Argh!
Smiles!

Diane said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the program was absolutely awesome!! I thought it was sooooo cool having the kids make the story come to life! I've heard this story told in YC&W many times before and have the privilege of hearing it again this month but it's just amazing when the kids are being the figures!! Very nice job!

I'm really glad that you and Steve got to have your "date day"! Mike and I really enjoy our Friday's together even though sometimes it's only for lunch before he has to leave for work again.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us!